Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Corporate Banking

Saw an opening in Corporate Banking after I came back from my vacation in June. It was a rare opportunity. I quickly applied for the position despite the significant pay cut upon successful application.

Corporate Banking has always been an area I wanted to explore since I started my banking career in 2008. After spending two years in Consumer Banking, there isn't much that really fascinates me anymore. It is time for a change.

I got the job. Currently in training, I will only be joining the team proper in mid-September. Already feeling excited about it now.

With the new working hours, I have better work-life balance now. Dear and I knock off at about the same time everyday so we have more time to hang out after work. Saturdays are spent playing and pigging out with friends while we spend quality twosomes time together on Sundays.

So far so good. I am enjoying myself every single day. :)

No comments: