Sunday, May 09, 2010

It is so hard to achieve work-life balance. :(

I have been neglecting dear a lot recently because of work, especially when I work late. Hardly see him these days and he is complaining. May have to change job soon if this goes on. :(

The pig is going to Italy and he is not going to bring me. :( He is going with his boss and it won't look good on him to have me tag along. Don't think I can go anyway. I won't be able to apply for any leave now since I am scheduled for training soon. We will be separated for another week. Gonna miss him. :(

Met up with the NJ group at Marina Square last night. We went to watch Iron Man 2 together. It was baby JR's first time watching a movie in a cinema. We were worried that he might cry in the cinema but he was very good and did not make any noise throughout the whole show. :)

We wanted to go to a wedding show at Vivo City yesterday but we couldn't make it because he was held up at work. Kris suggested that we go for the bridal show at Suntec Convention Centre instead. Since I was early, I went to take a look. To my disappointment, Seletar Broadway was the organizer and also the only "participant" of the bridal show. With nothing to compare against, we did not sign up for anything. Not much time left to waste. Got to be more hardworking in preparing for the wedding.

I miss my pig. Looking forward to our wedding day so that I can see him everyday after that. :)

No comments: